Moode Forum

Full Version: Spotify Connect: current song just restarts when selecting new song
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So this is the issue I have:

I'm listening to a song on my phone, using Spotify Connect on Moode, for example Shape of You. Say I'm suddenly feeling like listening to Sultan's of Swing. I search the song and press on it.

Whenever I do this, Shape of You will just start over. I see this issue when using Spotify on Android and PC. If I want to select a different song, I have to disconnect from Moode, select the song, reconnect to Moode.

Exception: when I'm listening to a song that's part of a playlist and I select a different song of the same playlist, that works fine on Android, on PC I can only click "next".
(03-07-2019, 10:23 AM)steeflemmens Wrote: [ -> ]So this is the issue I have:

I'm listening to a song on my phone, using Spotify Connect on Moode, for example Shape of You. Say I'm suddenly feeling like listening to Sultan's of Swing. I search the song and press on it.

Whenever I do this, Shape of You will just start over. I see this issue when using Spotify on Android and PC. If I want to select a different song, I have to disconnect from Moode, select the song, reconnect to Moode.

Exception: when I'm listening to a song that's part of a playlist and I select a different song of the same playlist, that works fine on Android, on PC I can only click "next".

Already asked and answered: http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.p...39#pid8039

Regards,
Kent
(03-07-2019, 12:20 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2019, 10:23 AM)steeflemmens Wrote: [ -> ]So this is the issue I have:

Already asked and answered: http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.p...39#pid8039

Regards,
Kent

Oh, apologies, I didn't find that thread!

Thank you, issue resolved! Smile