Moode Forum

Full Version: moOde 5 Release Candidate RC0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
That explains it :-)
I may have missed something here but... where has the 'customise' option that allowed library tagging options rollup etc gone..?
I can change looks in 'Appearance' but can't find the library options that used to be in customise...

Found it !! :-)

Any plan for allowing options for polarity flip...such as being able to flip a single channel, either left or right...?
It could be an option but whats the usage scenario for inverting the waveform polarity for just one channel?
(03-24-2019, 11:47 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]It could be an option but whats the usage scenario for inverting the waveform polarity for just one channel?

http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.p...53#pid8953
Seems a bit niche...
(03-25-2019, 12:00 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]Seems a bit niche...

Yeah :-) ...just me and swizzle.. anyone else interested ?
Nah... I turn the speaker up side down...
(03-25-2019, 12:12 AM)JST1963 Wrote: [ -> ]Nah... I turn the speaker up side down...

A hand-stand would save you a lot of lifting... Big Grin
(03-25-2019, 12:15 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2019, 12:12 AM)JST1963 Wrote: [ -> ]Nah... I turn the speaker up side down...

A hand-stand would save you a lot of lifting... Big Grin

Another way is to take the cinch connector on one side of your audio cable and turn it 180°. Be careful to chose only one side, otherwise… well you know...
Hi Tim,

RC0 is working well and very impressive. Album, track navigation works well - thanks.

Were you intending to re-instate "Update this folder" in the folder dropdown?

[attachment=566]

Apart from convenience it is useful as updating USB on insertion does not recognise and show new albums transferred over network.

Regards,
Richard.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8