Moode Forum

Full Version: Coverflow view only shows 1 album
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have trialled Volumio and Moode on the PI with a view to setting up an Audio Player for my PI. One of the things that attracts me to Moode is that the latest version boasts a CoverFlow UI. However, when I switch to the CoverFlow view with several albums in the play-list it only shows the cover of the track currently playing. I thought CoverFlow would show all of the albums in the play-list. Is this a configuration issue or am I missing something? (BTW I see no mention of CoverFlow in the set-up guide).
Can you post a link to any moOde materials that mention a "CoverFlow UI"?

moOde does include the nice CoverView UI which provides a full screen presentation of the cover, a HUD for controlling playback and there are some options for how the backdrop appears (animated, gradient, theme, pure black).
(04-02-2019, 06:43 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post a link to any moOde materials that mention a "CoverFlow UI"?

moOde does include the nice CoverView UI which provides a full screen presentation of the cover, a HUD for controlling playback and there are some options for how the backdrop appears (animated, gradient, theme, pure black).

OK, I've obviously misread that!
Thanks for pointing it out! I can manage without it and I really like MoOde Audio so far!
I have another question about playlists but I guess I need to start another thread about that?
(04-03-2019, 01:22 PM)Barney484 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2019, 06:43 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post a link to any moOde materials that mention a "CoverFlow UI"?

Thanks for pointing it out! I can manage without it and I really like MoOde Audio so far!
I have another question about playlists but I guess I need to start another thread about that?

<putting on my school librarian hat>

Starting new threads when the subject changes makes it much easier to follow discussions of interest and placing them in appropriate subforums (such as "moOde Audio Player/Support") makes it much easier to find them.

Regards,
Kent
(04-03-2019, 01:49 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2019, 01:22 PM)Barney484 Wrote: [ -> ]

<putting on my school librarian hat>

Starting new threads when the subject changes makes it much easier to follow discussions of interest and placing them in appropriate subforums (such as "moOde Audio Player/Support") makes it much easier to find them.

Regards,
Kent

Understood!
Thanks!