Moode Forum

Full Version: Track order questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I open a record in Moode the last 4 tracks {tracks 17-21} appear 1st, before tracks 1-16. Any idea why? In Mp3tag editor they appear in the right track order. I dl'ed another tag editor, tag scanner, and it shows the same track order as MP3tag editor but it also shows out of how many i.e. track 1 is 1/21 and track 21 is 21/21. I fixed the all the 2nd numbers to 21 and makes no diff.
I've tried updating the databases and reloading them too.

Thanks 
Rick
What version of moOde?

Feel free to email me a download link to a zip of the album and I'll try and repro.
(05-07-2019, 09:13 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]What version of moOde?

Feel free to email me a download link to a zip of the album and I'll try and repro.

the latest 5.0 zip on the way
The album tag is is not same for all tracks in this 3 disc set. Thats causing the issue you are experiencing.

[attachment=629] [attachment=630] [attachment=631]
So why doesn't track order take precedence? Or by what rational does album trump track number? thanks for the fix but it makes no sense.
Cos tracks belong to Discs within an Album.

Its The standard hierarchy

Genre
--Artist
----Album 
------Disc
--------Track
So what if you want to make a mix tape? And keep all the album info for each track but have them in the order you want.
(05-08-2019, 06:23 AM)HemiRick Wrote: [ -> ]So what if you want to make a mix tape? And keep all the album info for each track but have them in the order you want.

Hello,
for that purpose you would compile a playlist. Then the playlist defines the order for the songs, not the track number.
The order Tim gave is absolutely ok. As Tim said, this is the "normal" order you have. Within an Album you take the track number!

Regards
   duke.g