Moode Forum

Full Version: Zoom in the browser on the local screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I have installed a 5 "screen successfully, the resolution is 800x480, it looks good, but it would be perfect to be able to adjust the zoom of the window, my finger occupies several interface buttons, I think there is a browser below (please sorry for my low technical profile),
maybe you can adjust a more appropriate zoom level, somehow.

Thanks
Edues
(08-21-2019, 07:57 PM)Edues Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I have installed a 5 "screen successfully, the resolution is 800x480, it looks good, but it would be perfect to be able to adjust the zoom of the window, my finger occupies several interface buttons, I think there is a browser below (please sorry for my low technical profile),
maybe you can adjust a more appropriate zoom level, somehow.

Thanks
Edues

...and how is this a 'SUPPORT' problem...? It seems to be a feature request to me. Have you tried to use one of those 'sticks' used with tablets and other touch screen devices...?
Thanks CallMeMike,

It is true that I was not sure in which forum to leave this, but I thought that maybe it is just to edit a browser configuration file, it is something that should be done once and for all, and it may not be worth it install a new menu on the interface.

It is a capacitive screen, this allows you to touch it with your fingers, and not depend on a pencil, much better as well.
@Edues

I have no clue how a zoom capability could be retrofitted to the moOde UI.

However, there is a global market of pens for capacitive touch screens. Google is your friend.

Regards,
Kent
You could try plugging in a keyboard and then opening a Browser tab and then opening the Browser Settings. A zoom option is probably listed in the settings.

Ctrl-t opens a new Browser Tab.
Thanks Tim
This is the solution, I adjusted a larger font size, and then you can adjust the zoom with Crtl+ and Crtl- directly.
It’s interesting to have Chrome’s possibilities in this way.

The interface has been perfect now.
You can also adjust Chrome so that it doesn't save the Cache, I think that's good.