Moode Forum

Full Version: Wifi problem since 6.2.1 update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
moOde does not work properly since last update :

moOde goes several minutes in AP mode at power on, and then connects "automatically" on my wifi local network.

And each time I try t listen to a webradio, I can listen only 5 or 6 seconds.

Perhaps something is corrupted on the SD card,  I'll try another one and tell you.
But it is very long to download moode at my home !
(09-20-2019, 11:22 AM)yannig Wrote: [ -> ]moOde does not work properly since last update :

moOde goes several minutes in AP mode at power on, and then connects "automatically" on my wifi local network.

And each time I try t listen to a webradio, I can listen only 5 or 6 seconds.

Perhaps something is corrupted on the SD card,  I'll try another one and tell you.
But it is very long to download moode at my home !

What are you doing that would destroy the moOde images you downloaded in the past? I download once and stash in a convenient directory for reuse each time I burn a new uSD card.I usually keep the current and previous version just in case.

Regards,
Kent
Hello Kent !

tanks for your quick response

In fact, I made updates (from 6.0 which I kept, I think)
But now, I want a fresh config with 6.2

And within the download time, I investigate. moOde has problem to connect to ethernet too.
I think something gone wrong with last update (perhaps because of the poor quality of my internet)

I have to be patient, now !

Regards
I had to be more than patient.

I made many tests, and the verdict is the wifi is down on the Raspberry PI3B+
This is the first time this happens to me.
I hope it will be the last.

I changed it with a new RBPi3B+, and everything work now.

let's run a few days, and we can say that the pb is resolved
Hello, it sounds like my Problem too, but my Raspberry Pi 3B+ is new and did work