Moode Forum

Full Version: Just perfect, thank you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Moode is just perfect for my little network streamer project! The software works great with my Raspberry Pi 4 and my Hifiberry Digi+ Pro. Finally, I can access my FLAC/MP3 music collection over the network and play it on my stereo system. The sound is just fantastic. The interface looks really good on desktop computers and smartphones. Even on a 4K TV Moode is fully operational. But the flawless Last.fm support really is the cherry on the cake! I'm so happy that I skipped the expensive streamer hardware/software and directly found this wonderful solution.

Many thanks to the Moode Team! Heart

Here are some things I stumbled upon during configuration:
  • localization: other languages would be great
  • options: maybe you could add more detailed options to the configuration menu (e.g. user-defined number of tracks automatically added during auto-shuffle); editing with nano is somewhat annoying Angel
  • hardware/software volume: maybe it is possible to change this automatically for specific hardware. The Digi+ Pro, for example, didn't work with the standard configuration.
  • for newbies like me it would be great to have a guide for the initial configuration, this could be done with a questionnaire which links directly to the respective options