Moode Forum

Full Version: Official moOde 6.5.2 support thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Hi Skip,

From Menu, Quick help
"General
Switching between the Playback panel and the Library is accomplished by tapping on the album cover or on any open area of the Playbar."
As usual, I had looked but didn't see. Thanks
We ditched the lozenge in favor of the big tap targets which I think you will find make it easier to use but we prolly should have made a first use screen or some visual cues that could be turned off after learning curve.

There's a couple proposals for doing something like this so maybe we'll one of them in upcoming 6.6.0 :-)
Hi. Out of interest I'm working on some potential mods/customisation to the Library menu and just I thought I was done I noticed some potential weirdness happening with 'Recently Added' in Tag view. At first I thought I'd screwed something up but the same behaviour happens for me on a clean 6.5.2 install.

Try these (two similar) steps to reproduce:

Case A.

Select 'Recently Added' from the Library menu.
=> The Header Menu changes to 'Recently Added (1 Week)', in my case.

Click the 'Artists' header.  
=> The Header menu loses the (1 Week) suffix and changes to: 'Recently Added'
=> All albums (not just those recently added) are now listed in the Album column.
=> Library Menu still shows 'Recently Added' as being selected.
=> Clicking on an album once selects nothing.
=> Clicking on an album a second time shows a recently-added filtered album (that can be played).
=> Selecting an album from the full album list at a position greater than the number of filtered albums selects nothing.

Only way to revert to correct operation is by clicking the Header menu or selecting 'All Music' from the Library menu.

Case B.

Select 'Recently Added' from the Library menu.
=> The Header Menu changes to 'Recently Added (1 Week)', in my case.

Click the 'Albums' header.
=> The Header menu remains unchanged: 'Recently Added (1 Week).
=> All albums (not just those recently added) are now listed in the Album column.
=> Library Menu still shows 'Recently Added' as being selected.
=> Slightly different behaviour from case A above in that selecting an album selects/shows/plays the correct album.
I'm able to repro.

Will investigate in the coming days.
(05-13-2020, 03:18 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]I'm able to repro.

Will investigate in the coming days.

The simplest (and probably the correct) solution is to delete the following two instances of LIB.recentlyAddedClicked = false; from scripts-library.js:

// Click artists header
line 730 

// Click albums or album covers header
line 756
That works, Thx :-)
Hi Tim,

If you change the device orientation (portrait/landscape) the entire UI is reloaded (which takes a while) and your current search filters are lost.

This caused by /var/local/www/header.php (other location than the footer ?) :
Code:
<body onorientationchange="javascript:location.reload(true); void 0;">

If I remove the onorientationchange handler everything works fine and moOde is super responsive to orientation changes.

Is this constuction still present due (old) devices/browsers having buggy device orientation change handling ?
Is this still relevant ?

Thanks,
Marcel
IIRC it was to handle some weirdness in the knobs way back when. It's prolly not needed anymore but maybe @swizzle can comment.

I'll test on my end.
A quick test on my iPhone and iPad mini and orientation change does not work very well. Many UI elements are not positioned correctly thud requiring page reload.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16