Moode Forum

Full Version: Scrollbars invisible and sliders in black on official Touchsreen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Tim Curtis 

Tim,

new problem:
After checking the different possibilities in the "customization settings" and changing mainly "Theme" and "Accent color" for diverse coloring combinations, I no longer get visible scrollbars on the "Browse" lists.

Also, the sliders, which used to be visible all the time when the "Browse" pages where shown, only appear when I touch the screen and are black with a thin white border.

Update in the Customization area and restarts do not change the behavior of the system. Confused

Any idea what went wrong?  

From a hot sunday afternoon
Det Smile
Clear local Chrome Browser cache using command below then either Menu, Refresh or open the System config screen and turn LocalUI OFF then ON.

sudo rm -rf /home/pi/.cache/chromium

-Tim
(07-01-2018, 07:17 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]Clear local Chrome Browser cache using command below then either Menu, Refresh or open the System config screen and turn LocalUI OFF then ON.

sudo rm -rf /home/pi/.cache/chromium

-Tim

@Tim Curtis

Hi Tim,

thanks for your suggestions. I had no success with clearing the browser cache as you wrote.

Started then to experiment a bit and found the following:

According to Build Recipe v2.4, COMPONENT 8 - Local UI display, Point 4. c. it is proposed to enable the "Overlay Scrollbars" option.
This is what I did and it lead to the problem describe earlier in this thread.

I set the option back to "disabled" and, voila, things seem to work as advertised.

Probably you should have a look and then update the Build Recipe? Huh

Thanks for the good work and your responsiveness.

Det Smile