Moode Forum

Full Version: Free Spotify, Bandcamp, SoundCloud?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello world! 
  New member here with a brand new Digi- one Sig. which I got mainly for trying out Qobuz.   If I don't think it's worth it,   am I right in thinking that unless you are a tech expert, which I am not, there is no way of streaming Free Spotify , or Bandcamp or SoundCloud with Moode?  If there is , could you point me to some "how to's"?   Thanks.
Use the native apps and then stream to moOde via Airplay or Bluetooth.
With Apple devices you can use Airplay. Otherwise there's Bluetooth. Both are configured from the Audio Config - Renderers menu.

Edit: Tim got there a few seconds before me!
(06-20-2020, 06:28 PM)jonners Wrote: [ -> ]With Apple devices you can use Airplay. Otherwise there's Bluetooth. Both are configured from the Audio Config - Renderers menu.

Edit: Tim got there a few seconds before me!

Thanks both.  Another reason I got the DigiOne was to avoid the lower quality of Bluetooth.  I do have an iPad , so Airplay sounds the way to go if Qobuz doesn't rock my boat!

UPDATE OMG , it all worked first time!!! My ancient iPad 2, stuck forever on 9.3.5. I thought - this is never going to work. But it did, and sounds great. So I shall listen to free Spotify for a bit to get used to the sound, then switch over and give Qobuz a try.