Moode Forum

Full Version: Things we love about 6.6.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Keyboard navigation in the Album view !!

Page up/down, Home, End, and arrow up/down all working.   Smile

8x4 columns !

HD search.
And the sound !
which is clearly better with my Rapsberry Pi3B and (tweaked) Allo Boss V1.2
Yes !!.. my good home-brew DAC went belly up last night (tomorrow I will troubleshoot but seems to be a power supply fail..fingers crossed )
and I have been listening this afternoon using the backup Dac in my Audiant 80i...

Thinking..."this sounds as good if not better."..:-)

Using the MPD version 0.22~git (Test)

k.d. lang /- Hymns of the 49th Parallel/Helpless... she sounds 10 years younger than I have ever heard before ??   How  :-)

I am in tears as to how this album now moves me... Tim, you have worked Magic !

Bob.

A Morepork (little owl) has taken up residence in a tree just outside our door and is trying to sing along too !..
http://nzbirdsonline.org.nz/species/morepork
The sample rate badges in album view is a great addition
(07-11-2020, 08:07 AM)vinnn Wrote: [ -> ]The sample rate badges in album view is a great addition

I'll second that.

Funny, when Tim announced this feature in his list of coming attractions, I thought it would be something I'd test once and then forget about. (I'm not big on eye candy.)

Instead, it has proved very useful. I have a mishmash of works including multiple versions of a number of tracks with different encodings and/or containers and different sample rates. Now I can tell the versions apart in the Library Tag and Album views without having to annotate their metadata in some idiosyncratic way.

Nice.

Regards,
Kent
Navigation is noticeably better too. Version 6.6 is a memorable remark for moode! It's truly fantastic! Congrats on this Tim!

Best,
G.
Sheer dedication and enthusiasm of all the development team