Moode Forum

Full Version: Thumbnails in Library Album by Articst
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I cannot see album cover in Library Album by Artist view.  The FLAC files were ripped using Exact Audio Copy then edited in Mp3Tag to tag attach the album  cover image to each file.  I can view in the now playing section. Screenshot attached.  Thanks!

Malcolm

[attachment=1687]
Your screenshot is so low-res as to be not of any use.
[attachment=1688]

Sorry. Not used to posting scrrenshot.
What version of moOde are you running there, looks like an old version from the caret next to the M menu. Try downloading the latest 6.7.1 from http://moodeaudio.org/ and see if the problem remains.
It is old - 6.4.2. I was waiting on the pending 7.x version to do an update. In-system update does not allow, so I would have to do a lot of config before update is complete. If that is issue, I'll see if it's there after update.
Thanks!
The Library assume your music is organised that way:

artist folder - album folder

Is that your case ?
(09-28-2020, 08:18 PM)TookaFace Wrote: [ -> ]The Library assume your music is organised that way:

artist folder - album folder

Is that your case ?

All my files are discreet files, not in any folders.

Note: this is my first venture into Library so I have a lot to learn!
The thumbnail generator assumes the standard Artist/Album directory structure
(09-30-2020, 11:23 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]The thumbnail generator assumes the standard Artist/Album directory structure

As I mentioned, I am a novice in the Librayr aspect so I do not know the "standard"  Is that discussed somewhere?
Prolly mentioned in a lot of threads. Most ripping utilities automatically create the directories.
Pages: 1 2 3