Moode Forum

Full Version: Delete multiple radios at once
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

It would be truely helpful to be able to delete radio stations from the default bundle, but not one by one, but instead by broadcaster/region/style/... too, or even a selected list, just to quicken the cleaning of it.

Greg
(03-08-2021, 09:29 AM)gregvds Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

It would be truely helpful to be able to delete radio stations from the default bundle, but not one by one, but instead by broadcaster/region/style/... too, or even a selected list, just to quicken the cleaning of it.

Greg

Have a look at the script www/command/stationmanager.py in the develop branch of the moOde github repo. As it is now it doesn't support the in-player editing you envision but its export/import capabilities could easily support the kind of parameter specificity you want. Something similar to the existing --type option.

Regards,
Kent
Hi Kent,

Thanks, I'll go and check the code. python is always a pleasure :-).

In the meantime, I did try and propose a pull request to integrate HiFiBerry DAC2 HD on Moode:develop. I hope I did it right. I created also an issue that I did try to link to the pull request.

I hope I did all this the right way.

Greg
(03-08-2021, 09:29 AM)gregvds Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Greg

I used to spend ages 'cleaning' by deleting, but now I simply mark the only 4 stations that I want to see as 'favourites'. Then in the Radio Manager I set the group method to 'Favourites first' and then hide all of the moOde default stations.

Voila, a clean, uncluttered display in a matter of seconds. And much quicker than deleting.

Regards,
Gary