Moode Forum

Full Version: Lyrics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Moode 7.1 is close to perfection, the only missing thing is the display of lyrics Shy  and possibly some additional information about the artists/composer etc.
What additional information are you referring to? It can't be implemented if we don't know what it is.

As far as lyrics goes, @Stephanowicz created a solution but unfortunately there is a licensing issue
https://github.com/moode-player/moode/pull/299
(03-22-2021, 11:04 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]What additional information are you referring to? It can't be implemented if we don't know what it is.

As far as lyrics goes, @Stephanowicz created a solution but unfortunately there is a licensing issue
https://github.com/moode-player/moode/pull/299

All my songs have lyric tags. Why not read the lyric tag if it's there and use that, rather than going out to the Internet to get lyrics.
That might be possible. Zip up some sample songs with populated lyrics tags and PM me a download ink.

How would the lyrics be displayed in the UI?
(07-07-2021, 11:23 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]That might be possible. Zip up some sample songs with populated lyrics tags and PM me a download ink.

All I can tell you is how Raudio does it, since that's the last program I used. It pops up a "window" on the web page and displays the lyrics.  It's not it's own window, just what looks like a window with a close box on it. Or you could replace the playlist with lyrics.

I can boot back into Raudio and make a short video if you want to see how they do lyrics.

I'll zip up some FLACs, MP3s, and AAC files.  Won't be able to get to it for a few hours. Work stuff to do. What time zone are you in? I'm in EDT.
(07-07-2021, 11:23 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]How would the lyrics be displayed in the UI?

How about a third "page" on the Audio Information screen?
(07-07-2021, 02:14 PM)apastuszak Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2021, 11:23 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]That might be possible. Zip up some sample songs with populated lyrics tags and PM me a download ink.

All I can tell you is how Raudio does it, since that's the last program I used. It pops up a "window" on the web page and displays the lyrics.  It's not it's own window, just what looks like a window with a close box on it. Or you could replace the playlist with lyrics.

I can boot back into Raudio and make a short video if you want to see how they do lyrics.

I'll zip up some FLACs, MP3s, and AAC files.  Won't be able to get to it for a few hours. Work stuff to do. What time zone are you in? I'm in EDT.

Just the zip file will be fine.. I'm also in EDT.

If you click on a track and then select Audio info do the lyrics appear. If they do post a screen shot.
(07-07-2021, 02:15 PM)the_bertrum Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2021, 11:23 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]How would the lyrics be displayed in the UI?

How about a third "page" on the Audio Information screen?

You mean a third tab. That would work.
(07-07-2021, 03:15 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2021, 02:14 PM)apastuszak Wrote: [ -> ]

Just the zip file will be fine.. I'm also in EDT.

If you click on a track and then select Audio info do the lyrics appear. If they do post a screen shot.

The lyrics do not show in the audio info tab. I'll send some files tonight, but it won't be till after 10:00 PM.
Sounds good.
Pages: 1 2