Moode Forum

Full Version: Create Radio Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

is there a reason, why you could not insert the DB record in cfg_radio compulsory after a new station is created?

And delete it when deleting one.

Optimal would it be if the reboot could be avoided.

Onurbi
Hi,

lol, I could but just haven't gotten around to that item on the TODO list yet cuz its not a trivial effort. It also goes with another TODO list item to provide for adding station logo images, and another one to put something in place so that user added stations and logos aren't messed with or deleted when I put out an update that includes a new cfg_radio table or new whole release. The coding would also include a section that reloads the Session variables with updated cfg_radio and thus no reboot needed :-)

-Tim
(08-02-2018, 09:27 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]It also goes with another TODO list item to provide for adding station logo images, and another one to put something in place so that user added stations and logos aren't messed with or deleted when I put out an update that includes a new cfg_radio table or new whole release.
Haha, another vote for this feature, or actually for your second TODO list as I just found this point while searching the forum to see if anyone else had asked about including a way to add radio station logo images and preserve any added stations when updating moOde.
Hello,
Is't possible to add a Web Radio ? --> FIP Nantes --> http://direct.fipradio.fr/live/fipnantes-midfi.mp3
in MoodeAudio?

Thank a lot
Boxfirm