Moode Forum

Full Version: Fresh 4.2 installation not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I've been using Moode since quite a long time now and upgrade to 4.2 yesterday (fresh install from scratch) 2 times but it does not work as expected.
no error messages in the logs, sadly i didn't kept them...
the symptoms are the following ones:
- the "i" information bullet near many options is not working
- the "moode" system menu on the top right corner is just listing "m" with the down arrow, not anymore "Moode"
- no radio list, no possibility to play any song
- not possible to select any audio device on the MPD options, only "on-board audio device" is listed
- when displaying a drop down list, the background of the list with white and the text as well, which lead to difficulty to read the options easily
-  and lastly no sound at all.

i though it was due to a bad installation, so i did it a second time, but same behavior.
did update to latest 4.2 R42 code, but not better

Can you help me here?
how can i investigate?
or if i have to do it once more, where can i store the log files and retrieve them after?

thanks in advance
Try to connect your moode in other browser
I have the same problem(1, 2, 5) last Saturday which is my first time to build the moode
The other browser works better but i do not have the option to change the audio device in the MPD configuration, only on-board audio device...
Did you clear your Browser cache?
(08-06-2018, 12:02 PM)jayce996 Wrote: [ -> ]The other browser works better but i do not have the option to change the audio device in the MPD configuration, only on-board audio device...

What kind of audio device is connected to the pi?
I made it! with firefox & after changing the options it works great !!! thanks everyone.
by the way i have the Piano 2.1+ Kali reclocker which sound great.
i took the opportunity to tweak the raspbarry pi 3 with the settings from here: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pc-based/...ost5398891
Just a polite reminder from admin.
Please change prefix to [Solved] once your problem was solved so its easier to search an navigate our forum.
(I have change it this time)

Thank you
OK, didn't noticed this modification to be applied.
thanks for having did it for me this time, and i'll do it next time.