Moode Forum

Full Version: Official moOde 7.3.0 support thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Hi,

Post all bug reports and questions concerning moOde 7.3.0 or the in-place update for 7.2.1 -> 7.3.0 in this thread. 

Please paste log output, scripts, etc in code boxes for readability.

-Tim
I notice that minidlnad is using CPU all the time, even when not playing music.
This was reported earlier here so maybe it's not a new issue?
CPU usage is between 5 and 100%.
I do not have anything enabled onder UPnP/DLNA settings.

I killed the process and did a chmod -x /etc/init.d/minidlna to get rid of the issue. There is no logfile in /var/log/minidlna to be found.
I'm not able to repro.

Reboot then post the Moode startup log and the Updater log if you did the in-place update, and I'lll have a look.

Code:
moodeutl -l

cat /var/local/www/update-r721.log
I went looking for the Cirrus Logic but it is not found in the DT overlay list.
Was it included in the release as stated, or am I missing something?
(06-28-2021, 10:24 AM)Drewt Wrote: [ -> ]I went looking for the Cirrus Logic but it is not found in the DT overlay list.
Was it included in the release as stated, or am I missing something?

[attachment=2387]
@Tim Curtis
How to turn off or ALSAloopback to set off.
When tried to set it off gives message unable to turn off, asks loopback in use.
Stop playback
Disconnect from any renderer that is connected including Airplay, Spotify, Bluetooth, etc
When opening Camilla Pipeline Editor, the page is shown shortly and then it just shows "Pipeline Editor" in the top-left corner.
Configurations can be uploaded, activated and work correctly from http://{IP.ADDRESS}/cdsp-config.php.
Tried on own configurations and on the preconfigured ones, same behaviour.

EDIT : the issue does not appear when opening the Editor by using the hostname - http://moode.local/cdsp-config.php
This way it works fine, will test more.
No issues on my end.

[attachment=2388]

Maybe something in Browser is blocking the page or some sort of Browser cache issue.
No audio for Spotify with USB DAC - again! Sad

UPDATE 1: I turned/Set ON - ALSA Loopback and then turned/Set OFF - ALSA Loopback - and now Spotify is working.

UPDATE 2: I started radio and now Spotify it stopped working and no more moodeaudio Spotify option for selection in my network.

UPDATE 3: I turned/Set ON - ALSA Loopback and then turned/Set OFF - ALSA Loopback - and now Spotify is working.

Every time I start the radio I need to "refresh" ALSA (with UPDATE 1 in order to reactivate Spotify.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18