Moode Forum

Full Version: IOS app for Moode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

Do you have any IOS App to suggest for playing Music and web radio (USBbridge with Moode + Music located on a Windows 10)

thanks
(07-30-2021, 05:45 AM)Facel Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

Do you have any IOS App to suggest for playing Music and web radio (USBbridge with Moode + Music located on a Windows 10)

thanks

mConnect perhaps? (I don't use iOS but I have this app on Android and it's a port from iOS IIRC)
(07-30-2021, 05:45 AM)Facel Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

thanks

There are various ways to do this
  • MPD clients which talk directly to MPD in moOde
  • UPnP/DLNA control points which talk to moOde's UPnP renderer client (yes, mconnect is one, but searching the App Store on 'upnp' turns up a bunch.)
  • the Spotify app which talks to moOde's Spotify renderer
  • Also, any iOS music app can stream to moOde via Airplay or via Bluetooth.
It's up to you to decide what features you want, to explore the App Store to see which client provides them, and try them out. I find there's something to like and something not to like in every choice so I'll not recommend any.

Of course, moOde's WebUI works just fine in iOS's Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and other web browser apps. It's only when I want to use paid streaming services like Spotify, Qobuz, or Primephonic that I turn to their bespoke app and use Airplay to reach moOde.

Regards,
Kent
I must precise the following:

I do not want to stream music or radio from my Iphone to my moode player (USBridge).

I want to monitor moode (only for playing, not configuration)
like the web page of moode iis doing (The moode web page is not very practicle to use on an iphone)
(07-30-2021, 01:18 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: [ -> ]There are various ways to do this
  • MPD clients which talk directly to MPD in moOde
Kent
Absolutly correct,

MPD client is the way I am looking for ...

I am going to test but i will be happy to have the feed back of personns having used or test theses apps