Moode Forum

Full Version: moOde 4.3 screen shots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

Here are some screenies of upcoming moOde 4.3 :-)

Album Cover panel

This works like iTunes where clicking on an album shows/hides the tracks list. Search and Random Album operate same as on the Album list. A unique feature is that the Album Cover list is fully synchronized with the Album List. Changes made in one are reflected in the other. This implementation uses on-the-fly lazy load for cover images. A future enhancement will add a local thumbnail cache :-)

[attachment=185] [attachment=186] [attachment=187]

CoverView HUD

Tapping the album cover brings up the HUD. It automatically hides if not used after 5 secs
A future enhancement will provide a button to display the Playlist :-)

[attachment=188]

Library UTF8 Replace

This feature is designed to replace non-UTF8 characters in Chinese song and directory names with a valid UTF8 character. to prevent the Library loader from bombing.

[attachment=189]

Mobile Layout

A more spacious arrangement of the play controls. Swiping up reveals the Playlist.

[attachment=190]

Allo Katana DAC Chip Options

[attachment=191]

Support for arm64

No screenie for this feature but it involves mods to several moOde files to provide detection and reporting of arm64 OS.

-Tim
Hi moOde fans,
Maybe next week it will be realeased ?!?
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Excellent, Tim.

When looking at your screenies, i was just listening to Tierney Sutton singing "Where and When". Beautiful song. Cool

Cheers
Det  Smile
Album Cover Panel  Heart Heart Heart great job Tim!
Album Cover View - The view I have been waiting for..
Looks great.

Regards
   duke.g
too great !
Good news, I'm waiting this version for my Katana DAC. MoOde 4.2 still ok for PCM, but volume control for DSD get errors and no filter of ESS chip.
Thanks !
Album cover view!!!!!! That's super!!!!
(08-27-2018, 02:06 AM)linh0983 Wrote: [ -> ]too great !

What shall I understand:
- a 'tongue-in-cheek' complaint/remark ?
- a case of 'Franglais' ?
- a 'Google Translate' mishap ?

Either way Tim & the Team's work is fantastic...

(you do not need to reply)
Pages: 1 2