Moode Forum

Full Version: Recently Added Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
One thing I would love to be able to do is have visibility on albums that have been recently added (This is usually what I want to listen to most of the time)
It could be as simple as a sort option in the library view, or as a playlist or custom view.
Hi,

Yes, this is on the TODO list and scheduled for moOde 4.4 along with a really great Smart Playlist feature :-)

-Tim
(08-28-2018, 09:56 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Yes, this is on the TODO list and scheduled for moOde 4.4 along with a really great Smart Playlist feature :-)

-Tim

Tim that is fantastic news... I remember a year or so ago requesting a recently added view and it proved to be problematic/troublesome/veryhard.

The fact you are adding album cover view and this feature I will shortly be in a position of being able to avoid client software all together (Jriver in use here).

Great work... time for another donation from me  Big Grin
That feature would be great!
I've been using something similar in foobar for a long time (autoplaylist with the filter %added% DURING LAST 4 WEEKS or whatever period you need).
We had to bump Recently Added and Smart Playlists forward to the work items for moOde 4.5. Look for this release sometime in Jan/Feb 2019 :-)

-Tim
No worries Tim, we can live without them a little bit longer! What is important is that these features are planned for the near future!
(12-17-2018, 03:04 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]We had to bump Recently Added and Smart Playlists forward to the work items for moOde 4.5. Look for this release sometime in Jan/Feb 2019 :-)

-Tim

Cool.  Thanks for the update!
(12-17-2018, 03:04 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]We had to bump Recently Added and Smart Playlists forward to the work items for moOde 4.5. Look for this release sometime in Jan/Feb 2019 :-)

-Tim

Great, is this still in for v5 ?

Ivan
Prolly not but still on the TODO list for the 5 series
in mean time you can ssh to moode and use this to add n last days

pi@moode:~$ cat .bash_profile
function add-recents {
find /media -type f -mtime -$1 | sed 's/\/media/USB/g' | mpc add
}

then 'add-recents 60' adds last 60 days off music
Pages: 1 2