Moode Forum

Full Version: Choose the cover image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.

Often in the music file I insert two images of the CD cover: front and back, now the UI Moode 4.2 shows only an image. Would it be possible to have a command from the user interface to switch from one image to another?

Thank you

Jon
Hi Jon,

Its a neat idea but I need more information to be able to look into it.

- Embedded images or image files?
- Download link to sample files?
- How to differentiate between front and back?
(09-13-2018, 12:23 PM)Тим Кертис Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Jon,

It means - if in the album with audio files there are several images of the album, so that you can view ALL images from the local folder. I think so. Really necessary function. I use Google translate, sorry.
(09-13-2018, 03:55 PM)ear5142 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2018, 12:23 PM)Тим Кертис Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Jon,

It means - if in the album with audio files there are several images of the album, so that you can view ALL images from the local folder. I think so. Really necessary function. I use Google translate, sorry.
Hi ear5142

Exactly.

Jon
(09-13-2018, 12:23 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Jon,

Hi Tim

For example, after the disc name a sequential number, if it can work "Hogwood_Messiah 1, Hogwood_Messiah 2 etc."

Ciao

Jon
Hi,

The problem is that there does not appear to be an established naming standard for front and back cover that could be used.

-Tim
[attachment=233 Wrote:Тим Кертис pid='3594' dateline='1536857040']Hi,

The problem is that there does not appear to be an established naming standard for front and back cover that could be used.

-Tim

We do not understand each other. On the attachment, I have a local folder with music, in it a scanned disc booklet. I want to see all the images when I play the disc. This can be seen from the local folder?
All the image files in any order? I would think that a user would want to see the actual album cover first, then click through the other images.

In either case the feature would require a non-trivial amount of work and so I'd need more users to ask for it before I can consider adding it to the TODO list.

-Tim
Cool feature, but not a priority for me. To be considered if we run out of new features in the future.
Remy
(09-13-2018, 06:22 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: [ -> ]All the image files in any order? I would think that a user would want to see the actual album cover first, then click through the other images.

In either case the feature would require a non-trivial amount of work and so I'd need more users to ask for it before I can consider adding it to the TODO list.

-Tim

Hello 
I would be pleased to be able to choose the front and back covers.
Optimal would be to get the operation of a photo view as "Windows Photo Viewer" which allows you to browse photos in a folder, forward and backward with arrow icons and to read almost all photo formats.

Good listening.
Jon
Pages: 1 2