Moode Forum

Full Version: How to access moOde web UI from other lan(subnet) ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! 
I have two networks in my home , one is for wire devices -moode got the 192.168.1.40 and my phone connecting via wifi and got IP from  10.1.1.x.
Connecting moode web UI from same subnet is ok , but getting error  trying to connect from different subnet, eg wifi.
Is there any kind ip filter ? How i can change it ?
(10-16-2018, 01:36 PM)Ozeki Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! 
I have two networks in my home , one is for wire devices -moode got the 192.168.1.40 and my phone connecting via wifi and got IP from  10.1.1.x.
Connecting moode web UI from same subnet is ok , but getting error  trying to connect from different subnet, eg wifi.
Is there any kind ip filter ? How i can change it ?

192.168.x.x and 10.x.x.x are two separate private networks. In Internet-speak, you need a gateway between them. Without more details about your infrastructure, it is difficult to know what to recommend you do.

Regards,
Kent
There has to be a route between the two networks. This is something that would need to be configured in the WiFi Router.
Just find out that my router block 80 port across wire and wifi. Thank you.

By the way, is there any method to restrict access to moode player UI from only one IP ?