Moode Forum
Bandcamp / Soundcloud application - Printable Version

+- Moode Forum (https://moodeaudio.org/forum)
+-- Forum: moOde audio player (https://moodeaudio.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Feature requests (https://moodeaudio.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Bandcamp / Soundcloud application (/showthread.php?tid=576)

Pages: 1 2

Bandcamp / Soundcloud application - m00nf0g - 10-10-2018

Hope to see some day Moode support for Bandcamp / Soundcloud application, the same like Spotify Connect right now

RE: Bandcamp / Soundcloud application - Tim Curtis - 10-10-2018

Do you have links to information about these?

RE: Bandcamp / Soundcloud application - m00nf0g - 10-10-2018

(10-10-2018, 12:35 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Do you have links to information about these?

what kind?

I use bandcamp app on smartphone (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandcamp.android&hl=pl) and than I stream it thru BubbleUpnp, for sure it would be easier to use like Spotify when you choose moode as device to play it on.

RE: Bandcamp / Soundcloud application - Tim Curtis - 10-10-2018

Try streaming over Bluetooth or Airplay.

RE: Bandcamp / Soundcloud application - m00nf0g - 10-18-2018

(10-10-2018, 04:47 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Try streaming over Bluetooth or Airplay.

I put Bluetooth on in Moode, phone cannot see any bluetooth device, what's wrong?

RE: Bandcamp / Soundcloud application - m00nf0g - 10-27-2018

After getting 4.3 and put upnp client on, I can't see Moode Render in Bubbleupnp app on tablet, do I need to do something more, set anything?

RE: Bandcamp / Soundcloud application - TheOldPresbyope - 10-27-2018

(10-27-2018, 09:58 AM)m00nf0g Wrote: After getting 4.3 and put upnp client on,  I can't see Moode Render in Bubbleupnp app on tablet, do I need to do something more, set anything?

I have BubbleUPnP Version 3.1.2 (which I believe is the latest) on my Nexus 9 tablet (Android 7.1.1). As soon as I turn on the UPnP Client for MPD in the Audio Config settings of my moOde player, I can see "Moode UPNP" listed as a renderer in BubbleUPnP.

Is your tablet on the same network/subnet as your moOde player? It would have to be if you're also using the tablet to access your moOde UI but perhaps you're using another device to do that.

Regards,
Kent

PS - details are always useful when you're asking for help. What devices, including make/model/OS version? What networking? What apps including version, etc. As mature as BubbleUPnP is, the latest update came with a laundry list of fixes and improvements---kinda like moOde!

(10-18-2018, 08:15 AM)m00nf0g Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 04:47 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Try streaming over Bluetooth or Airplay.

I put Bluetooth on in Moode, phone cannot see any bluetooth device, what's wrong?

Same as my previous answer. Once I turn on the Bluetooth renderer I can see it show up in a BT scan on my Android and iPad devices when I enabled Bluetooth on them.

Regards,
Kent

PS - I was curious about your use of BubbleUPnP to stream from Bandcamp to moOde. I just downloaded the Bandcamp app to my Nexus 9 tablet. It's playing fine locally but I don't see how you made the connection to BubbleUPnP. Care to share the details?

(10-27-2018, 01:41 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote:
(10-18-2018, 08:15 AM)m00nf0g Wrote:

Same as my previous answer. Once I turn on the Bluetooth renderer I can see it show up in a BT scan on my Android and iPad devices when I enabled Bluetooth on them.

Regards,
Kent

PS - I was curious about your use of BubbleUPnP to stream from Bandcamp to moOde. I just downloaded the Bandcamp app to my Nexus 9 tablet. It's playing fine locally but I don't see how you made the connection to BubbleUPnP. Care to share the details?

By the way, your moOde player does have a Bluetooth Adapter, right? RPi Zero W,  RPi 3B and RPi 3B+ all have an integrated BT adapter (make sure it's not disabled in moOde's System config) and any RPi can use a USB-BT adapter.

RE: Bandcamp / Soundcloud application - m00nf0g - 11-06-2018

>By the way, your moOde player does have a Bluetooth Adapter, right?

It was the pointSmile I just clicked that bluetooth option completetly without sense, I have RPi 2B, no Bluetooth. Although, still I can't see UPNP renderer in my bubbleupnp app...