Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Artist / Album Display via hdmi out
Using moOde 4.4 on Rpi 3B with hdmi output to TV. 

1. In the Music screen when I selected Album / Artist no images are displayed on the TV. 

2. Randomly, usually after a couple of songs have played the TV display goes dark. 

Are these issues by design/limitation with current version or do I have issues with my build?
1. Menu - Configure - Sources - Music Library: Regen Album Cover Thumbnail Cache
2. Menu - Configure - System - Local Display: Screen Blank => Never
 :@
(02-04-2019, 06:54 PM)JST1963 Wrote: 1. Menu - Configure - Sources - Music Library: Regen Album Cover Thumbnail Cache
2. Menu - Configure - System - Local Display: Screen Blank => Never

#2 is solved. Thank you

#1 I am looking for the view that displays ALL Albums. See attached photo.

[Image: 20190204_132145_HDR_zpseekeanft.jpg]

Thanks
Couple of questions:
- Did you give moOde enough time to find all covers? While it was searching, did you already go to this Albums by Artis page?
- Have you tried the update button too?
- Are you using embedded art or an external art file? And how are your settings for the cover art under Customization?
- I do see some covers with the moOde logo. What happens when you click on one of them? Do you see the correct cover art at the bottom of your screen with the track list, or not?
 :@
(02-04-2019, 09:54 PM)JST1963 Wrote: Couple of questions:
- Did you give moOde enough time to find all covers? While it was searching, did you already go to this Albums by Artis page?
- Have you tried the update button too?
- Are you using embedded art or an external art file? And how are your settings for the cover art under Customization?
- I do see some covers with the moOde logo. What happens when you click on one of them? Do you see the correct cover art at the bottom of your screen with the track list, or not?

My library has apprx. 17,000 tracks some with embedded art, most are external image usually jpeg and of course there are a few dozen albums with no covert art.

My question is why can I display the album or radio collection on an android phone or mac but when ever I select for example radio using phone the TV screen does not move from the playback screen?
moOde runs in a Browser on the Pi for attached displays. It's as if you had it open on another phone. Only the Playback panel is sync'd across multiple clients.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(02-05-2019, 01:02 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: moOde runs in a Browser on the Pi for attached displays. It's as if you had it open on another phone. Only the Playback panel   is sync'd across multiple clients.

Got it. Wink