Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Upnp Library error
Hello!

First of all thanks for your amazing work and this great update:

I used to play music using the mount option but i wanted to try the upnp option and encountered this error:
Code:
Aug 13 18:06 : exception: Failed to access /var/lib/mpd/music/Airsonic: No such                                                                                    file or directory
Aug 13 18:07 : exception: Number too large: -1
Aug 13 18:07 : exception: Failed to access /var/lib/mpd/music/Airsonic: No such                                                                                    file or directory
Aug 13 18:07 : exception: Failed to access /var/lib/mpd/music/Airsonic: No such                                                                                    file or directory
Aug 13 18:12 : player: played "SDCARD/Stereo Test/LRMonoPhase4.flac"
Aug 13 18:13 : exception: Failed to access /var/lib/mpd/music/Airsonic: No such                                                                                    file or directory

I do understand the
Code:
exception: Number too large: -1"

Is this a bug or a real limitation: my library shows the following informations and can be browsed using media monkey:

3,929 artists
6,916 albums
39,351 songs
315.77 GB
2,800 hours

EDIT1: i corrected the url upnp Lan Server address on my airsonic server
and now i only get this message:
"exception: Failed to access /var/lib/mpd/music/Airsonic: No such file or directory"

Looking forward for your help! :-)
What log are you posting?

And what exactly are you trying to do cos I don't understand?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub