Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Upcoming moOde 6.4.0 update
(12-01-2019, 09:02 AM)josh2000 Wrote: Hi Tim,

Thank you for v6.4.0. Just installed it on a new SD card.
Should the OTA Update also work from v6.3.1 ? I didn't get it offered.

Best Regards
Josef

I misread your post. There was never a 6.3.1 release
https://github.com/moode-player/moode/releases

If you are referring to 6.2.1 then you would need to first in-place update it to 6.3.0, reboot then in-place update it to 6.4.0

Always monitor the progress of in-place updates vis SSH moodeutl -t to verify they complete successfully :-)
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Hi Tim,

Oh sorry - silly me. It's v5.31 on this Raspberry PI.... and there is no OTA from 5.x to 6 as i remember...
I forgot, that i didn't update to v6 on this particular installation because of many self defined radio stations and much  effort in appeareane.
Didn't read the system info good enough...

No issues with the OTA from 6.x to 6.40

Best Regards
Josef
I have 16GB SD Card and no other file that Moode Audio on it.

when I try to update from 6.3 to 6.4 ; I receive "Insufficient space
Update cannot proceed without at least 500M space" error message.

What can I do ?

Thanks
Go to the MoOde SYSTEM tab and select the EXPAND FILESYSTEM option and reboot..
This will allow the full use of the sd card.
You should then be able to do the upgrade with no further errors.
----------
bob
Thanks. It did the trick
It all looks great!
Any chance the download link can be fixed?
Currently I do not see a way to download 6.4.0 nor do I find mirror download sites (which might be a goo thing to have).
Thanks.
(01-06-2020, 02:45 AM)basmeyer Wrote: It all looks great!
Currently I do not see a way to download 6.4.0 nor do I find mirror download sites (which might be a goo thing to have).
Thanks.

Sorry, what is the problem with "the download link"? I just went to moodeaudio.org and tried the "DOWNLOAD MOODE 5.4.0" link. It works for me.

Regards,
Kent
(01-06-2020, 02:45 AM)basmeyer Wrote: It all looks great!
Thanks.

Version v6.4.0 can be downloaded fine from http://moodeaudio.org/

Use an alternative Internet browser or reset the current browser.
Smile 
Sorry, but nope... no way to download on Safari or Firefox on a Mac. (see picture)
Did not try on the browser RPi4 itself... and do not have a Windows PC here currently.
But, on an iPad, I could! So I had the image sent via Airdrop and voila!  Smile
Good to know that the link was active, thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I just wanted to say after a half a day of trying moOde that I am so SUPER IMPRESSED about how well-thought this is made! My hands down for the people behind this! Outstanding amount of quality!

The only minor thing I could see improved is de volume dial, which ideally would be bigger and with an inner-dial that is "geared" with the surrounding dial for more precise volume adaptation. And bit bigger and more accentuated +/- buttons. (Which are great to have now anyway, using these all the time).

But about the rest I am still speechless, wow!!! I just love it!

I also noticed how low the load on the Raspberry Pi (4) is and the attached power supply just by feeling their low temperature (compared to some other players I have tested).

A little but so striking detail, about the ability to turn off the redundant HDMI output stage saving 25 mA of power.
That is more than 1 kWh on an annual base. All bits count, well done.