Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Moode GUI on android 4.3
Tried today to use moode with an android mobile phone running android 4.3. Every browser I tried (Firefox, Chrome, Dolphin) shows a white screen only (more or less). Does somebody know a trick to use android 4.3 with the actual moode?

Maybe there is a hint from which android version moode is supported. I searched and have not found anything.
(12-12-2019, 08:47 PM)cdtmbu Wrote: Tried today to use moode with an android mobile phone running android 4.3. Every browser I tried (Firefox, Chrome, Dolphin) shows a white screen only (more or less). Does somebody know a trick to use android 4.3 with the actual moode?

Maybe there is a hint from which android version moode is supported. I searched and have not found anything.

Doesn't work on an old Android 4.4 tablet either, but these Jellybean/KitKat releases are ancient. (I had to dig this tablet out of my basement stash and recharge it before I could do the test.) 

The next oldest Android device I have is a Nexus 9 tablet running Android 7.1.1/Nougat. The moOde UI seems to be working on this device as it is on more recent versions (my current phone is a Pixel 3A running Android 10). 

Does the moOde UI begin working with Android 5 or perhaps with 6? Don't know. Some major changes took place with the release of 5.0/Lollipop which might be sufficient. Or not.

Regards,
Kent
Not sure if this still works......but was working for Android 4.1 and up....
Developer is a Moode user so you could contact them .... last update was October 28, 2019 Smile

There is a free trial....

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...ic314.free
----------
bob
(12-14-2019, 06:03 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote:
(12-12-2019, 08:47 PM)cdtmbu Wrote: ...

Doesn't work on an old Android 4.4 tablet either, but these Jellybean/KitKat releases are ancient. (I had to dig this tablet out of my basement stash and recharge it before I could do the test.) 

The next oldest Android device I have is a Nexus 9 tablet running Android 7.1.1/Nougat. The moOde UI seems to be working on this device as it is on more recent versions (my current phone is a Pixel 3A running Android 10). 

Does the moOde UI begin working with Android 5 or perhaps with 6? Don't know. Some major changes took place with the release of 5.0/Lollipop which might be sufficient. Or not.

Regards,
Kent

Thanks Kent for your support. I now these are pretty old stuff but if they are still around it would be good to have a second life for them. I wanted to have this old phone as an interface for everybody to use who wants to use my player instead of logging each device to the player.

Maybe I will find an old unit with Nougat on it.
(12-16-2019, 04:41 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: ...
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...ic314.free

Thanks drone7. I will give it a try and come back with the result.