Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide USB Soung and HDMI Image
Is that possible to see the Moode interface via HDMI while hearing the sound via USB port?

If so, how can I do that?  

The "USB audio device" disapears from Device Type list when I attach a HDMI cable?

Thanks in advance!
(07-27-2020, 09:41 PM)thecoder000 Wrote: Is that possible to see the Moode interface via HDMI while hearing the sound via USB port?

The "USB audio device" disapears from Device Type list when I attach a HDMI cable?

Thanks in advance!

You can't get accurate responses unless you include details in your post. What version of moOde and what model RPi? This disappearing act should not be happening with moOde 6.7.1 on any model RPi.

Regards,
Kent
(07-27-2020, 10:43 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 09:41 PM)thecoder000 Wrote: Is that possible to see the Moode interface via HDMI while hearing the sound via USB port?

Thanks in advance!

You can't get accurate responses unless you include details in your post. What version of moOde and what model RPi? This disappearing act should not be happening with moOde 6.7.1 on any model RPi.

Regards,
Kent

Oops! Indeed you are right, Kent. Sorry.

My system is a RPi 3B with moOde 6.6.1. Since you said, I just updated it for 6.7.0 and the problem with hdmi was solved.

Thank you very much.