Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Show your audio system
Heart 
This thread is going to be dedicated to all of you guys to show off your audio system with moOde implementation, your DIY audio kits.

We would like to keep it nice an clean and also save bandwidth on our servers so please do not place your photos/pictures as attachments if possible! There are plenty of image hosting web sites out there so please use those instead. 

Services like imgur tinypic or similar can be used.

Once you have your picture uploaded to image hosting you simply copy the URL link of it which can be used in our forum.

Simply  click on 'Insert an image' then add your picture URL 
[Image: yjK4qZ.jpg]

Also, would be nice if you add a little information about your system, what components you using, etc

So lets have some fun here as community forum is not only about 'serious' things, issues and technical stuff 
Cool  Wink

I really like my music and I am kind of lucky as my missus is into music too. So we have a kind of same hobby Smile
Saying kind of as I love the technical background of whole HiFi, where she does not care what or how Smile For her its just have to sound good  Big Grin 
I have been into this HiFi conquest for about 25 years and I still can not see the end :Tongue Computers is another big part of my life as I live with these bloody thing from late 80's 

So my passion to music, hifi and computers brings me to moOde. I have tried all systems out there but this sounds the best. I use RPi from the day when they released the first model and still love it. I use a few, each for different purpose. So when the quality I2S DAC boards for RPi started to emerge started to emerge it was a time to search for some. 
I wanted an simple, nice looking and good sounding unit. So after a deep research and a lot of reading I came across this french company Audiophonics and one product just catch my eyes. 
It was the RaspDAC kit what I choose. It has the great I-Sabre V3 ES9023 TXCO DAC which sounds so good to my ears.
So this little thing with RPi is my main streamer in my system. It also have an nice power management on board so the system can be turned on by pressing a button and safely turned OFF with it too. All works nicely with a few simple scripts which are easily installed on moOde. Also a nice informative OLED screen on the front. Another scripts needed for this to make it work but all is covered thanks to great developers and nice forums communities.
Also a good separate LPSU is used for this to provide nice stable supply and more important, its quiet :Tongue
[Image: Nr7z0S.jpg]

My system 

Amplifier - Sugden A21 Signature
Speakers - Spendor D7
IsoAcoustics GAIA III fitted on Spendor's 
Turntable - Clearaudio Concept (Concept MM cartridge)
Phonostage pre-amp - EAR 834P with NOS Tellefunken ECC83
Streamer - RaspDAC I-Sabre V3 DAC ES9023 TCXO based on RPi2 (LPSU)
CD player - Philips CD 753 with magical TDA1549 DAC chip 
Speaker cable - Chord Epic Twin
Interconnects - DIY pseudo-balanced design based on KLOTZ MC5000
ProJect VC-S Record Cleaning Machine
[Image: q1AFLy.jpg]

[Image: GnQOdm.jpg]

I have another RPi running moOde. This is hidden inside of this Roberts R747 radio from back in 1990. Looks like ordinary radio but thanks to moOde I can listen to my favourite online radios, my Tidal streams or music from local network share

[Image: rFuhLw.jpg]

Using BubbleUPnP as a remote on android smartphone and dedicated Lenovo tablet 
[Image: SzTCe9.jpg]
<marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay=150
~~~~>>>Please always follow rules and read before you post<<<~~~~

</marquee>
Hello,

Here is my system based on moOde audio player:

[Image: 121c57b56a474e008b16ad6fcade16aa.md.jpg]

On the left: redServer
Raspberry Pi 3 running MinimServer to expose my music library over the network. redServer is connected to the network with an ethernet cable. FLAC and DSD files are on an USB HDD.

Center: Nuprime IDA-8 amplifier

On the right: bluePlayer
Raspberry Pi 3 running moOde, USB connected to the amplifier via an iFi Audio iSilencer. bluePlayer is connected to the network over Wifi and is powered by an iFi Audio iPower.

Speakers are Monitor Audio Bronze 2 and I use BubbleUPnP on my Android smartphone to control moOde.

Cheers,
Sébastien
Pi 3 Ethernet (MinimServer) > Pi 3 Wifi (moOde) > ifi iSilencer 3 > Nuprime IDA-8 > Monitor Audio Bronze 2
(04-09-2018, 02:06 PM)sebastien Wrote: Hello,

Raspberry Pi 3 running MinimServer to expose my music library over the network. redServer is connected to the network with an ethernet cable. FLAC and DSD files are on an USB HDD.

Raspberry Pi 3 running moOde, USB connected to the amplifier via an iFi Audio iSilencer. bluePlayer is connected to the network over Wifi and is powered by an iFi Audio iPower.

Speakers are Monitor Audio Bronze 2 and I use BubbleUPnP on my Android smartphone to control moOde.

Cheers,
Sébastien

very nice and neat, ballanced system. well done to you

</marquee>
(04-09-2018, 05:18 PM)kitamura_design Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 12:25 PM)rikardo1979 Wrote: This thread is going to be dedicated to all of you guys to show off your audio system with moOde implementation, your DIY audio kits.

We would like to keep it nice an clean and also save bandwidth on our servers so please do not place your photos/pictures as attachments! There are plenty of image hosting web sites out there so please use those instead. 

Services like imgur tinypic or similar can be used.

Once you have your picture uploaded to image hosting you simply copy the URL link of it which can be used in our forum.

Simply  click on 'Insert an image' then add your picture URL 
[Image: yjK4qZ.jpg]

Also, would be nice if you add a little information about your system, what components you using, etc

So lets have some fun here as community forum is not only about 'serious' things, issues and technical stuff 
Cool Wink

Hi rikardo1979,

I tried insert some images of my system via iCloud Drive, but failed to show.
What kind service of image hosting should I use?
And how can I delete/edit my post?

Thanks,
kitamura_design

Hi,

I deleted your post that had the blank images.

Edits can be made within 15 minutes of posting but posts can only be deleted with the approval of Admins or Moderators.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(04-09-2018, 02:06 PM)sebastien Wrote: Hello,

Cheers,
Sébastien

Hi Sébastien,

I really love monitor type speakers and those Bronze 2's are really nice :-) Do you use or plan to use a sub-woofer?

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Photo 
This is my setup:

[Image: MoodeRafaPolitSetup.jpg]
Sources are:
- Moode OS RPi 3B -> USB Connection to DAC
- Chromecast to TV -> Optical TV-Out to DAC

The rest of the gear is:
- NuPrime DAC-10
- NuPrime ST-10
- Totem Rainmaker Speakers

The RPi running moode is neatly tucked behind the right photo frame, while the AirportExpress that is serving the Ethernet is tucked behind the speaker.

I have a somewhat long story behind my setup if you want to delve more into my system: http://www.nuprimeaudio.com/customer-raf...d6b696867d

I recently purchased a new RPi3 with the TouchScreen which I have as a PianoTeq Sampler for my piano which doubles as the living room Music Player which runs on a completely different system which I plan on upgrading some day.

Looking forward to other people's setups.

Best regards,
Rafa.
(04-09-2018, 10:39 PM)RafaPolit Wrote: This is my setup:

[Image: image.php?id=164364]

Sources are:
- Moode OS RPi 3B -> USB Connection to DAC
- Chromecast to TV -> Optical TV-Out to DAC

The rest of the gear is:
- NuPrime DAC-10
- NuPrime ST-10
- Totem Rainmaker Speakers

The RPi running moode is neatly tucked behind the right photo frame, while the AirportExpress that is serving the Ethernet is tucked behind the speaker.

I have a somewhat long story behind my setup if you want to delve more into my system: http://www.nuprimeaudio.com/customer-raf...d6b696867d

I recently purchased a new RPi3 with the TouchScreen which I have as a PianoTeq Sampler for my piano which doubles as the living room Music Player which runs on a completely different system which I plan on upgrading some day.

Looking forward to other people's setups.

Best regards,
Rafa.

Very nice and neat. I love Totem speakers. Every year I go Bristol Sound&Vision show I really enjoy their demo room

</marquee>
(04-10-2018, 12:26 AM)rikardo1979 Wrote: I really like my music and I am kind of lucky as my missus is into music too. So we have a kind of same hobby Smile
Saying kind of as I love the technical background of whole HiFi, where she does not care what or how Smile For her its just have to sound good  Big Grin ...

We share this... my wife also appreciates the great sound and has been a great supporter / encouragement for the hobby.

That said, your setup is just amazing!!! The dedicated space you have devoted to the music is no 'accident' and I can relate how much effort it takes to have a house with such an important space exclusive for the music (which I have not achieved, not by a long shot).  Absolutely wonderful!  Thanks for sharing.

Best regards,
Rafa.
(04-09-2018, 09:40 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Hi Sébastien,

I really love monitor type speakers and those Bronze 2's are really nice :-) Do you use or plan to use a sub-woofer?

-Tim

Hi Tim,

I do not plan to add a sub-woofer. My listening room is not a large one and I'm satisfied with the sound of the Bronze 2.

Cheers,
Sébastien
Pi 3 Ethernet (MinimServer) > Pi 3 Wifi (moOde) > ifi iSilencer 3 > Nuprime IDA-8 > Monitor Audio Bronze 2
This post is a sorry tale of the impact that Moode Audio has had on my life  Smile!

It all started with a RPI2 in a perspex box with HiFiBerry Digital Output.  Unfortunately my inner audiophile was just not satisfied and it led to this:

[Image: dsIyZVJ.jpg]

Yes it was now becoming a problem!  It clearly needed a good power supply and an elegant on/off switch in a nice box to match the rest of the racked equipment.

This was all fine but there were still some niggles, I wanted to make use of the XLR inputs on my amp and an OLED display would help?  So the whole thing moved into the following iteration:

[Image: JrTQfkP.png]
[Image: hIaXbAU.jpg][Image: tRJBS18.png]
[Image: HM3Hb6i.png]
So there we have it.  Like crack cocaine small improvements continue.  Two friends have ordered versions with RCA outputs and another request for a version with a headphone amp.  Happy to provide details etc.  I will get round to documenting it all one day!
[Image: 75sT3Ln.jpg]