Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Tidal only plays one song
I'm using Bubble upnp. The very first time I used Tidal, it worked great. I activated Logitech Media Server and now Tidal only plays one song. I deactived LMS and still same issue.  I am pretty sure it is a setting in moode because I get the same issue through another upnp player, mconnect. 
What can I do to fix this please?
I figure it out. I wont delete this post in case someone else has the problem
1) Squuezelite renderer must be Off
2) Restart UPnP Client for MPD

Kind of annoying, but the sound is worth it
Some people on this forum mentioned, that the fix is to go into UPNP Renderer settings, disable UPNP AV service and enable open home.
(12-22-2020, 01:35 AM)JWahle Wrote: Some people on this forum mentioned, that the fix is to go into UPNP Renderer settings, disable UPNP AV service and enable open home.

Here...
http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.p...4#pid28264
----------
bob
This got me as well, enabling openhome did the trick.
Hi, I'm also having problems getting Tidal to play to Moode, I can get it to play through PC but when I use Kazoo to access Tidal I'm unable to login. Could it be compatibility problems with the apps I'm using? Using; 
  • Moode Release: 6.7.1 2020-07-22,Linn Kazoo,Bubbleupnup,Tidal,Windows PC.   I'm new to this but i managed to get radio working on the system
(12-29-2020, 11:29 PM)singeamonn@gmail.com Wrote: Hi, I'm also having problems getting Tidal to play to Moode, I can get it to play through PC but when I use Kazoo to access Tidal I'm unable to login. Could it be compatibility problems with the apps I'm using? Using; 
  • Moode Release: 6.7.1 2020-07-22,Linn Kazoo,Bubbleupnup,Tidal,Windows PC.   I'm new to this but i managed to get radio working on the system

Hello,
activate UPNP-renderer in moode and set up your login-data. Activate Tidal, also with login-data, in bubbleupnp. Choose moode-upnp as player in bubbleupnp. now you can access tidal database and add songs out of search or existing tidal-playlist. you can play directly or add them to actual playlist. this is the playlist of moode. you should see in web-ui. you can control playlist via web-ui or via bubbleupnp.
Hi,
I have solved the Bubble UPnP Tidal straming issue using advice from this thread. Playback of a Tidal playlist now goes on song after song without interuption, it's gapless, no problem...
But, the cover art and the song title displayed on the "now playing" screen always stay the same - the ones from the first song in the playlist. They don't change as songs are changing. What's even more odd, in the Bubble UPnP notification bar, the cover art and the song title are displayed correctly.
Does anyone have a similar experience, and if yes, is there a solution?
Thanks
Vlada
MoOde v7.01/RPi4/IQAudio DAC+
(01-17-2021, 12:47 PM)VladimirJ Wrote: Hi,
I have solved the Bubble UPnP Tidal straming issue using advice from this thread. Playback of a Tidal playlist now goes on song after song without interuption, it's gapless, no problem...
But, the cover art and the song title displayed on the "now playing" screen always stay the same - the ones from the first song in the playlist. They don't change as songs are changing. What's even more odd, in the Bubble UPnP notification bar, the cover art and the song title are displayed correctly.
Thanks
Vlada

Hi Vladimir,
it is a known issue. Look here for information about progress.
http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=3278

Regards, Martin
(01-17-2021, 02:25 PM)zOr7gA8 Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 12:47 PM)VladimirJ Wrote: Hi,
Thanks
Vlada

Hi Vladimir,
it is a known issue. Look here for information about progress.
http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=3278

Regards, Martin
Thank you Martin
MoOde v7.01/RPi4/IQAudio DAC+