Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: TIDAL
Ah, now I understand.

[UPDATE: Reworded in post-edit. Sorry, I reread what I wrote and realized I wasn't being clear]

There is no UPnP control point functionality integrated into the moOde UI, so accessing any of the music services through moOde's UPnP media server requires the use of a separate UPnP control point such as is implemented in BubbleUPnP. The control point can then direct the selected tracks/playlist to moOde's UPnP renderer (or any other on your LAN).

Regards,
Kent
? :-))))
Thanks, I would have searched for Tidal in Moode forever.
I don‘t know if I have missed the information that Moode does not come with a client for Tidal but, however, you should make this clear at a prominent place in your list of features. Perhaps there are other beginners like me wasting your time what can probably be avoided.

Can you recommend a client? I‘ve checked Linn Kazoo which looks promising.

Shall I set this thread to solved?

Regards Bernd
I don't think Tidal is meant to appear in the moode GUI. When I used Qubuz, I set user name and password in moode, then used mconnect on my ipad to stream to my HIFI using moode upnp set in mconnect. I think Tidal works the same way, I don't think you can access it from within moode.

mconnect supports Qubuz and Tidal on the ipad.
TIDAL still does not work, this shows me Moode player on screen. I play from Mconnect or Buuble UPnP
I want to use Moode audio, but somehow I do not understand it. I play over Volumio and it's all right how it works.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[attachment = 263 Wrote:gza123 pid='3485' dateline='1536485398'] Díky Kentovi,

po několika testech jsem docela přesvědčen, že problém je v DNS poskytovaném mými ISP, kteří nemohou vyřešit Tidal URL.

Vyřešil jsem to nastavením statické konfigurace sítě namísto DHCP na moOde, protože můj ISP má omezenou konfiguraci uživatele směrovače na změnu hesla SSID a WIFI. (lol)

@ "dekac" prosím potvrďte, zda statická konfigurace sítě na vaší moOde vyřešila problém s přílivovou službou.

Pozdravy,

Hello, I tried to set it up, nothing else.    
Please post in English or posts will end up in the Mod queue.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(09-09-2018, 09:29 AM)gza123 Wrote: Thanks Kent,

After few tests I'm quite convinced that problem lays in DNS provided by my ISP's which cannot resolve Tidal URL's.

I solved it by setting Static network configuration instead of DHCP at moOde because my ISP has restricted Router user configuration to SSID and WIFI password change. (lol)

@dekac please confirm whether Static network configuration at your moOde solved issue with Tidal service.

Greetings,

Hello, I tried to set it up, nothing else

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm sorry Time, I used a wrong Google translator. My error. Thank you
(10-06-2018, 05:31 PM)dekac Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 09:29 AM)gza123 Wrote: Thanks Kent,

After few tests I'm quite convinced that problem lays in DNS provided by my ISP's which cannot resolve Tidal URL's.

I solved it by setting Static network configuration instead of DHCP at moOde because my ISP has restricted Router user configuration to SSID and WIFI password change. (lol)

@dekac please confirm whether Static network configuration at your moOde solved issue with Tidal service.

Greetings,

Hello, I tried to set it up, nothing else

The entries for Static address don't appear to be for residential LAN and I don't think they will work because the Gateway is on a different subnet than the host and the DNS addresses point to servers on the Internet.

Typical Static address assignment would be similar to below where the Gateway and DNS point to the LAN address of the Router. The Router then proxies DNS queries from LAN clients to whatever the ISP assigns as DNS address for the WAN side of the Router.

Code:
IP address: 192.168.1.105
Netmask: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 192.168.1.1
Primary DNS 192.168.1.1
Secondary DNS <blank or same as primary>

Just use DHCP. 

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Time, thank you very much, I will try to set it up Smile