Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Cover Art
(02-16-2019, 07:00 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Do you mean display these images in the player?

One of the challenges is that the site contains restricted content.
https://support.discogs.com/hc/en-us/art...rms-of-Use

Yes I meant the Cover art images in the player.

Ahhhhh, the legal stuff.....

Actually I was reading that and it appears they fall under "Fair Use"

Fair Use – any image representing a physical or digital product in the Discogs Database for the purpose of critical commentary or for the purpose of reselling the work under the First Sale Doctrine.
“Release Images” include images depicting the release and are used in the Discogs Database and Marketplace in compliance with applicable intellectual property laws.
“Artist Images” include images of the artist or artists associated with releases listed in the Discogs Database.
“Label Images” include images related to any entity or person (other than the Artist) associated with the production, manufacture, distribution, etc. of each release.
“User Images” include profile images, avatars, and banners uploaded by users to their pages.

Do you think the search link would be of any use? On the one hand, don't want to make things too cluttered and just add stuff for the sake of adding. But on the other, I do often hear an artist that I'd like to know more about and possibly look them up on Spotify etc.  Just kind of thinking.....

Messages In This Thread
Cover Art - by Edward - 02-16-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: Cover Art - by Tim Curtis - 02-16-2019, 07:00 PM
RE: Cover Art - by Edward - 02-16-2019, 07:24 PM
RE: Cover Art - by Edward - 02-16-2019, 07:38 PM