The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Rpi 3+ with MoOde - multiple issues with MoOde.
Hi,

My current setup is a Raspberry Pi 3+ with the official touchscreen, running MoOde 4.3 reading MP3 files from a USB. The USB contains 500+ folders in various albums. So when I start up Moode, I encounter the following issues randomly.

1. MoOde will not read the USB - Checked it on a windows laptop, and repaired the drive. On attaching it back to the pi, the number of songs has reduced, However, I am able to play each and every of the 5000+ songs thru the same USB connected to the laptop. I have also changed upto 4 different USB sticks and still have the same issue every time I start the pi.

2. The Pi really heats up - don't know what to do with the heating.. Sad

3. Once it starts, the MPD regenerates, and I add the music library to my playlist and the songs start playing, however the MoOde app takes more than 5-7 minutes to become responsive. I keep receiving a "Page error" with a Wait / Exit app choice. I wait, and then eventually I can control the volume and other menus. 

4. I have configured it to randomly select songs from the library and keep playing. However for the first song, it picks it up randomly, and then keeps playing serially within the same folder. Even if I click the next song button, it does not go randomly picking songs from the library, but stays in the same folder playing serially.

I know this is not the best way to post issues on the forum, but any advice will help me create my portable MP3 player using songs from any USB.

Best Regards

Rahul

Messages In This Thread
Rpi 3+ with MoOde - multiple issues with MoOde. - by rahul.shial - 02-21-2019, 05:42 PM