Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: moOde 5.1: Library on NAS or USB: Autoshuffle working yes/no
Sorry guys for being so stupid..... Confused

Here's the thing:
I have a folder with songs that are extracted from my album library on my NAS, just songs I like most. They all have info in the "Comment" tag. That way I can filter the songs I want to play at the office. Some people at the office however don't like certain genres so I don't play them. They are still on the disk for when I'm alone :-)

But when Swizzle mentioned the version of MPD, I thought "maybe I just turn of the Auto-Shuffle Filter under Appearance", because that was only possible with the 0.21.x family. And guess what? Music started to play....

And then I realized I copied files onto that SSD that were not tagged (no info in the Comment tag), so no wonder nothing happened, and no music was played. It was totally correct. I had set the Auto-Shuffle filter in such a way moOde didn't find any songs corresponding the filter, so... nothing was played...

So, once again... Sorry, for wasting your time here. I should've thought it all the way through before opening my mouth...

Johan
 :@

Messages In This Thread
RE: moOde 5.1: Library on NAS or USB: Autoshuffle working yes/no - by JST1963 - 04-27-2019, 01:24 AM