The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Rogue MPD database entry - "unknown album"
This is a weird one. Moode 5.1 (and 5.0) show an "unknown" genre which has in it an "unknown album" by an "unknown artist". There is one track in it which I can play normally and which has a title. I know that sounds like a missing tag issue but - I cannot for the life of me find the file on the NAS where the database is stored. The track is entitled "Eric_Bibb-Live_at_The_BasementDVD". I do have an MP4 file with that name but it's not on the Windows machine I used to build the database, it's on a separate PC which is seldom switched on.  I have searched the database files on the NAS to no avail and have no idea how it got into the moOde MPD database. I have rebuilt the MPD database from scratch a few times and it's still there! It does not appear in the DLNA database though.

It's not a big problem as I can just ignore it, but if anyone has any ideas how I can find this file and delete or edit it I'd be grateful!  Thanks for any advice.

Loving the new interface in moOde 5 btw, well done to all concerned Smile

Cheers
Richard

Messages In This Thread
Rogue MPD database entry - "unknown album" - by otto52 - 04-26-2019, 04:46 PM