Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

MoOde 5.1 wont start the second day
(04-26-2019, 05:02 PM)Tenbagger Wrote: Hi all,

I'm a recent convert (since 4.4, twice donor so far). I updated from 5.0 to 5.1 the other day; seemingly with success. But the very next day, RPi3B+ would not play music, there was no web interface, and the USB drive did not mount during boot. 

I reinstalled everything to (apparently) working order yesterday. But this morning; same problem (mpd, nginx, mount). 

Most likely, this has to do with extra configurations I've performed: a) Installed Netatalk filesharing for when iTunes updates my music library. b) Moved and replaced most library files with links to USB disk, to maintain only one library usable for two RPi3B+s with different sound hats. c) Forwarding IP in Access Port mode, to control moOde and access internet at the same time from mobile clients. d) Setup album art link for Soundirok client app in /var/www. (All works in 5.0) 

In particular, I have two questions, but all comments are welcome:

1) Is there no longer a script that runs after boot?
2) Is there a new script that runs every day, that perhaps invalidates my configurations?

....links to USB disk, to maintain only one library usable for two RPi3B+s with different sound hats...

To achieve this, I use a third raspberry, currently still running version 4.4, where my USB disk is attached.
This is my "raspberry NAS" (sort of Smile ).
In this way,  the library is easily shared through Samba with my other raspberries.
I only modified the default Samba config to make it writable, so that it is easy to add newly downloaded music when required. 
I'm the only one accessing my LAN, so I did not bother too much about permissions...
Code:
[Seagate2T-Music]
comment = USB Storage Music Folder
path = /media/Seagate2T/Music
read only = No
guest ok = Yes
writeable = Yes
create mask = 0777
directory mask = 0777
browseable = Yes
public = yes

Messages In This Thread