The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

"Compilation Excludes" enhancement request
The Library "Compilation Excludes" option has two problems:

Problem 1:  MoOde doesn't ignore white space after comma separators.

So "greatest hits,greatest hits 2" works but "greatest hits, greatest hits 2" does not -- leading to much head scratching until I figured out that I had to remove the space after the comma (it's natural to put one in when typing).

Problem 2: The option needs a wildcard so that "greatest hits*" works for all of the examples below:
Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits 2
Greatest Hits (HDTracks) (24/192kHz)
Greatest Hits (16/48kHz)
Greatest hits (24-96kHz)
Greatest hits (24-192kHz)

Note: I always keep a CD-standard (16/44.1kHz) version as well as higher bitrate versions, with the higher bitrate versions having a designator, sometimes with a source, like (HDTracks).  That way I can have a suitable version for devices (DACs, iPods, iPhones, etc.) limited in bit depth and sample rate.

Thanks for a fantastic application (I've donated once and hope to again in the future).
Cheers,
  Miss Sissy Princess

Messages In This Thread
"Compilation Excludes" enhancement request - by Miss Sissy Princess - 06-10-2019, 08:50 PM