The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

UPnP / DLNA issue
I'm quite new to MoOde but have been getting to grips with it over the past month or so.

I have three Pi4s all running the latest 5.4 v2 beta.

One of the Pi4s - the main one - has a USB disk attached to it and is connected via ethernet to an Airport Extreme. On this Pi I have turned on the DLNA server. And sure enough when I go to my Mac Mini [attached via WiFi] and use, for example VLC, the DLNA server and tracks appear. So I'm pretty sure the DLNA server bit is working.

When I go to either of the other two Pi4s [both connected via WiFi], and goto the dropdown menu in Music Source, if I choose uPnP and then scan, I just see a blank line. I can't connect. Things I've tried to rule out:

- browser issue [Tried Safari and Chrome]
- connection issue in general [SMB works from both Pis and I can connect to the USB disk attached to the main Pi].

Is there something else I need to do? Possible port issue? Do I need to open ports for example?

Sorry if I'm asking silly questions. My competence level is probably about just a bit above basic. In more ways than one :-)

Thanks for any help in advance.

Messages In This Thread
UPnP / DLNA issue - by Biston - 07-13-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: UPnP / DLNA issue - by Tim Curtis - 07-13-2019, 11:22 PM
RE: UPnP / DLNA issue - by Biston - 07-14-2019, 07:40 PM
RE: UPnP / DLNA issue - by Tim Curtis - 07-14-2019, 08:10 PM
RE: UPnP / DLNA issue - by Biston - 07-15-2019, 08:23 AM
RE: UPnP / DLNA issue - by Tim Curtis - 07-15-2019, 12:22 PM
RE: UPnP / DLNA issue - by Biston - 07-15-2019, 09:41 PM