The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

[PROBLEM] Pi2Design 502Dac Pro problem with Pi 4
Exclamation 
I've been using moode V6 with a pi 3b and my 502Dac pro for a while with great success however when I switched out the pi 3b for a 2gb pi 4 I can no longer play through the 502dac pro. Everything else is the same - even the exact same microsd card - and if I switch back to the pi 3b the DAC hat still works. With the pi 4, if I select i2s audio to none I can get an output through the headphone socket. When trying to output to the 502dac pro the UI looks as though it's playing but no sound is produced, if I then pause / unpause the output the UI then freezes. I'd be grateful for any advice, I can provide any required logs to assist in tracking down the problem later today.

Thanks,

Adrian.

Messages In This Thread
[PROBLEM] Pi2Design 502Dac Pro problem with Pi 4 - by aknaggbaugh - 08-17-2019, 11:05 AM