The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Car install
Hi,

I am new to the forum and the whole PI world. My current setup rpi3, msata ssd shield 128GB ssd, Allo Kali + Piano 2.1 Moode latest version.

The device works as expected and Moode is very user intuitive and works flawless for my needs. I am trying to keep my setup as simple as possible and looking to install in my car. 

Is anyone else running Moode in a car build I would be grateful for any shared input?

The next step for me is to get a delayed clean shutdown, I have purchased a XY-J05 timer and a relay to hopefully send a shutdown command. But I am a little out of my depth so any advice or point me in the right direction would be great help.

Thanks in advance, Richard

Just a quick update, took me a long time to figure out how.

Very happy with results now have my entire music library in the car, using a iPad mini to control.

If anyone is interested more than happy to post setup. I cannot take any credit for the setup all bits and pieces are taken from other sources to achieve my goal.

Messages In This Thread
Car install - by unknown - 08-18-2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Car install - by Big G - 04-14-2020, 02:58 PM
RE: Car install - by Tenbagger - 05-03-2020, 04:25 PM