The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: How to auto start a playlist every morning ?
I have recently started using latest moodeaudio on my raspberry pi3 connected to a small blueutooth speaker. I am streaming music from my NAS using the NFS setup. I am quite happy with the setup but I am unable to figure out how to configure the following:

1. An auto start playlist that can start every day at about 7:00AM and end at 9:00AM and load another playlist in the evening at about 8PM and play untill 9PM. There will be about 20 songs in the AM playlist and about 150 songs (can be shuffled) in the PM Playlist.

I have tried the clock radio but it does not seem to do anything, not even playing the one song that I set it up for !

2. Is there an option to load youtube playlists like it can be done in Volumio ? Also the web radio options are quite limited. Can I install additional web radio playlists ?

Thank you very much for looking at my post! Thanks for this wonderful player .. I have moved from volumio because volumio does not seem to do the simple bluetooth audio output properly !

Messages In This Thread
How to auto start a playlist every morning ? - by shadowplayer - 09-07-2019, 11:44 AM