The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: OwnCloud NextCloud webDAV source support
Question 
Question: is there anybody out there who has his/her music library on a ownCloud / nextCloud server on the internet and would like to play his/her music on moOde from it? Therefore a general implementation would be webDAV protocol as library source. Then a lot of other hosting services also could be used.
(in owncloud/nextcloud the webDAV URL then looks something like "https://yourdomain.com/remote.php/webdav/Shared/Music")
So this is no feature request yet  Wink Anybody else who would be interested in this function?

Btw: using webDAV to play music on the go from my smartphones and tablets. On Android I recommend "X-plore" File Manager, on iOS "FileExplorer". Yes its funny/sad (the idea took me more than a year): for playing music from webDAV do not use a music player app with webDAV support (none existing or not working) but use a file manager supporting webDAV and integrated music player.

Messages In This Thread
OwnCloud NextCloud webDAV source support - by deztiny - 05-10-2018, 07:56 AM