Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide managing library solution to check all the folders are available in artist album view
@Tom Traubert

The Web is awash with posts and rispostes about WAV vs FLAC sound quality. The only thing I'll point out is that the level of compression chosen for a FLAC file affects only its size and the amount of CPU effort to compress/uncompress the file. It's a lossless codec so the content remains the same if the software implementing the codec is correctly coded.

This lead item in your post, though, caught my eye:

Quote:Only issue is that some cover art changes from black to white in artist view eg. Back to Black by Amy Winehouse is rendered in white, so is Metalica by Metalica.

Could you upload a sample file (either a track if the image is embedded in it or the image file if it is separate) somewhere like Dropbox and PM the link to me so I can try to repro?

Talk Talk - Norah Jones - Glenn Gould? It appears your taste in music is as eclectic as mine Smile

Regards,
Kent

Messages In This Thread
RE: managing library solution to check all the folders are available in artist album view - by TheOldPresbyope - 01-12-2020, 02:03 PM