Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide managing library solution to check all the folders are available in artist album view
Nordic letters in metadata

@TheOldPresbyope thanks for looking into it. I noticed, that the black turning white in all black cover art lis only an issue on my samsung s10e. It displays correctly on sony xperia z4 and laptops.

I have run into another issue: Displaying nordic letters in the user interface. I rip my CDs to wav and then add metadata in foobar2000. Foobar2000 shows the nordic letters like æ, ø, å, ä ö etc. However, when I look at metadata in windows ø becomes o and so forth. and the same is the case in moode.

Then I tried ripping with metadata in dppoweramp. Which is very userfriendly. Now the correct letters in metadata are seen in windows applications, but in moode the turn int "?" eg. C.V. Jørgensen becomes C.V. J?rgensen.

Changing the library setting to enabling UTF-8 does not resolve the issue. Any suggestions?

Regards Jacob

Messages In This Thread
RE: managing library solution to check all the folders are available in artist album view - by Tom Traubert - 02-07-2020, 07:29 AM