The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: Optional simplified small screen UI
The full UI can be quite hard to use on the 7" touchscreen: the play controls are fine, but the library controls have such small UI elements that they're quite hard to touch accurately, especially for the elderly (experience of my parents trying to navigate my Moode). I know it can be done more easily with a stylus, but that takes away some of the immediacy of the touch interface.

It would be nice if there were an optional alternate UI or stylesheet available for the local display that made the control elements larger, possibly at the expense of some of the detailed information that is shown in the display. (radio is fine but for music files perhaps it would be more manageable just to show artists with (next letter / previous letter) buttons, then once an artist is selected just showing albums with (next / previous / up to artists) buttons, with one touch play album functionality.

Messages In This Thread
Optional simplified small screen UI - by aknaggbaugh - 10-28-2019, 10:23 AM