The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Album artwork impacted by .AppleDouble sub folders on NAS
I experienced an issue where Moode would not show any artwork for my albums coming from a NAS folder. Tried a lot mentioned in other threads until I resorted to logging in with SSH on my ReadyNas drive and radically removing all .AppleDouble folders from my music share with 

find ./ -depth -name “.AppleDouble” -exec rm -Rf {} \;

and lo and behold.. now they show up after clearing the thumbnail cache and regenerating it.

Not sure if there are other folks with this problem but at least it added a bit of clarity for me: the .AppleDouble folder contains flac files not really being flac files; throwing exceptions inthe thumb generator (and apparently aborting the remaining parent folder as well; I guess)

Works for me; so kind of solved. It would be nice to have an option to simply ignore .AppleDouble folders while scanning though.

Messages In This Thread
Album artwork impacted by .AppleDouble sub folders on NAS - by wriezebos - 01-07-2020, 09:47 PM