The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem with NAS and USBridge Signature
Sort of at a loss here.

My USBridge Signature was been up and running for about a week.  It came with MOode 6.40 installed, has a Terraberry DAC3 HAT (with separate connection) and Shanti power supply.  Powered off the setup up a few times during that period by using the Shanti power switch. 

It was working fine for a week and then suddenly lost connection to the NAS and the radio function was problematic (counting back wards and lots of dropouts).  Traced it done to the router and rebooted the router.  Afterwards I could not get the USBridge to reconnect to the router and tried various LAN connections without success.  Everything else connected to the Mesh system is working fine.

Installed a clean version of MOode 6.40 and it was up and running..until I tried to mount the NAS.  The device becomes very slow to boot up and would not connect to the NAS (connection timeout error).  I was using the same NAS address as was previously installed and what is currently on another RPI streamer running MOode that has no issues.  If I put in a clean install of either 6.40 or 6.41, everything works fine (Radio stations and playback), until I try to save a NAS configuration.  Then the USBridge slows down during start up (seems to be about 5 minute start up).  If I remove the NAS configuration, boot up goes back to normal.

I tried other power supplies as well with no improvement.

After several tries I cannot seem to get the NAS media share to mount.  I have used both the Host name/share (even copied the one from the other MOodestreamer) and IP address/share without success.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
TIA.
Bill

Messages In This Thread
Problem with NAS and USBridge Signature - by Unkgd - 01-27-2020, 02:16 AM