The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Cannot set up USB hard drives
Sad 
I have a Raspberry Pi running Moode 6.3.0. I'm trying to plug a hard drive in to it (WD My Passport) with two partitions on it. The partition I care about is formatted exFAT. Digging through the settings on moode.local, I can find absolutelry no way to access the files on this drive, but the drive spins up. If I go to configure>library>music sources>create, and then enter in moode\usb\archive\music, it will accept it in the dialogue box, but when I try to save that configuration, I get a message that says "share cannot be left blank" and I go back to the music sources page and absolutely nothing has changed, and it still says "nothing configured". I've been fiddling with this for hours now and nothing I do gets me any results. Any ideas?

Oh and I've been trying to dump my system info for you all, but when I press "system info", in the top right menu, nothing happens.

Device info:

Release Information Platform Information
  • Raspbian: 10.1
  • Linux kernel: 4.19.75-v7+ #1270
  • Platform: Pi-2B 1GB v1.1
  • Architecture: armv7l
  • MPD version: 0.20.23

Messages In This Thread
Cannot set up USB hard drives - by Cymbal Monkey - 02-16-2020, 09:18 PM
RE: Cannot set up USB hard drives - by vinnn - 02-16-2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Cannot set up USB hard drives - by DRONE7 - 02-16-2020, 11:14 PM
RE: Cannot set up USB hard drives - by Tim Curtis - 02-17-2020, 12:02 AM