The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: How to play webradio stream from Openhab
Hi all,

I switched from Volumio to moode audio yesterday and it's running fine! 

I have one problem. I connected moode audio via MPD to Openhab. I can control Moode audio with no problems, for example: Play/Stop, Volume, and i can see the song info. It's done this way in Openhab:

{ mpd="ON:keuken:play, OFF:keuken: stop"} < [ON] = the command in openhab : [keuken] = the name of my Moode audio player : [play] is the mpd command.

I only use Webradio streams and no mp3's but i think there no big difference. My question is, how can i send an URL from a radio stream to Moode Audio? I also fiddled around with playlists but it's a pain in the ass in my opinion. I'm not sure how to call an item from the playlist to play. Or how to load a playlist I created. Not sure how to manage playlists with moode audio Gui, but I used good-old-fashion Winamp for this Smile.

Hope someone can help me setting this up!

Messages In This Thread
How to play webradio stream from Openhab - by djpsycho82 - 03-25-2020, 10:02 AM