The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

How to get rid of .Trashes folder in thumbdrive shown in Moode Folder view
Hi, I am playing music using Moode on Allo DigiOne. All music files reside in a folder in a thumb drive attached to the DigiOne. 

When I use Moode folder view to look my thumb drive, I can see a .Trashes folder. When I stick the thumbdrive in my Mac, I cannot see the .Trashes folder on my thumbdrive. How do I delete away this .Trashes folder?

I am sorry for asking such a basic question. I try to read up and I tried different things. To no avail. Hope someone can give me a pointer. Thank you. 

Btw, Moode is a wonderful player. My files are all in aiff and I could not get volumio to read the metadata. I switch to Moode and have no issues. It is great. 

---
Release Information Platform Information

• Raspbian: 10.2

• Linux kernel: 4.19.97-v7+ #1293

• Platform: Pi-3B 1GB v1.2

• Architecture: armv7l

• MPD version: 0.21.16

Messages In This Thread
How to get rid of .Trashes folder in thumbdrive shown in Moode Folder view - by LittleToast - 04-28-2020, 04:11 PM